And had basal spot on leg, same thing. Is it not serious
Y ? Is it part of multiple myoloma.
I agree. I’ve had basal cell carcinomas on my upper and lower lip. I got it taken care of by a MOHS surgeon who specialized in lip located lesions. Get a second opinion from a MOHS surgeon who.
Michele - basal cell carcinomas are slow growing but shouldn’t be ignored. I’ve basal cell carcinomas removed from my nose twice and my lip once. You need to find a MOHS surgeon and have those basal cell carcinomas removed. Waiting six months is something I would not do. Mine were removed within two weeks.
Also, I’d get another dermatologist.
I was diagnose with multiple my alarm and may two thousand twenty four funny part about this is i have 4 daughters over the age of 40 and they have stayed away from me since my diagnose. Is this a normal thing ? I'm 64 and alone raising 3 disable. grandsons on my own
Basal cell CA grows slowly. Did the doctor do a biopsy on your lip? I think that 6 months is a long time to wait...even if it is "just" a basal cell. I would want to have it removed within 2 months. I have had many basal cell skin cancer removed but never had to wait more than a few months. I hope this helps Michele. Unless you are especially to this physician, maybe you could find someone else that could remove it sooner.
Barb